There are lots of little stamps in the Lucky Set and I thought this was a great way to use them all. After all you can't have too much good luck!
I started off with the Good Luck stencil, inking through it with Black Archival.
Once that was dry I cut a piece of copy paper to cover it and stamped the border. I again used Archival for this as I wanted it nice and black. I left it to dry overnight and then coloured it in with ProMarkers - Bright Green and Poppy, with a little bit of Cool Grey 2 on the horseshoes.
I was careful how I went around the Archival Ink with the Promarkers but as you can see it's fine. It's not like that there's a lot of blending (that might cause it to bleed).
Stamps and Stencils Used