This is one from October's Hochanda shows. Can you guess how I did it?
The background is based on a printed image of a stage. It's a bit of a cheat but I bought it ages ago and have been waiting for the chance to use it.
Once I'd worked out the size the stage needed to be, I stamped the ballerina where I wanted her, masked her off and then printed it over the top.
I then masked off areas...................
.................to create the spotlight.
When the masks are removed she's standing on stage in the spotlight.
I printed out another couple of sheets so that I could decoupage the curtains, then all that was left to do was colour her in and give her an Angelina Film and Fibres dress. It looks beautiful when the light catches it.
Before I go, I'd just like to share a photo of the dress I've mentioned in my last couple of posts.
I was blown away by all of the lovely comments it got when I put it on FB but I know not everyone is on there so I thought I'd share it here too.
It's a Moneta by Colette Patterns and I was so pleased with how it turned out. I don't think I'll be doing any ballet in it though.