I'm having one of those mornings where nothing is going right, so I thought I'd take a break and do a spot of blogging. Hopefully that will be more successful.
I'm working on the Clarity samples for January and I've just tried to stamp a scene out four times. Each time something has gone wrong and it's ended up in the bin. I think sometimes you just need to put everything away and start again tomorrow.
This is another of my cards from this month's show. I chose the colour scheme very carefully - I went into my ProMarker box and found my brightest, most shocking, pink - Magenta. It's quite a dramatic colour!
The stamping is all done with Black Archival ink which I left to dry overnight before colouring in with my Magenta pen. I also used this to colour some white card for the matting and some seam binding to give me a lovely matching ribbon. I already had some pink gems that were a similar colour, otherwise they would have had the ProMarker touch too.