For this card I used the new Clarity Wallflower stamps and Barbara's tile technique from Lesson 7.
I stamped the images with black Adirondack ink and coloured them in with ProMarkers. Then I covered the square with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with Ranger UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel). I did this three times in order to give it a smooth, glossy tile-like finish.
When I did it the first time I used dark colours like Barbara. However for this card I decided to go pale. This was looking good until I embossed them and strange marks appeared on the front. When I finished I realised what the problem was - I'd got embossing powder on the back which had also melted and gone through to the front. It was most noticeable on the single flower head images as they're a lot plainer than the others, so I had to do all of these again. I was careful to wipe off the powder from the back this time. If I was to do it again though I would use dark colours or thicker card.
My Perfect Layers ruler made doing the black mat around the tiles easy; I do love the 1/16th" one.