This card was a combination of two ideas; the three flower heads suggested a bookmark and the floral corner a pocket. Join them together and you have a card with a pocket for a bookmark! I was so pleased with the finished result.
I started off on copy paper to work out the size and positions but the finished card was stamped on some beautiful double sided K & Co paper.
I think you can probably see how I did it but just in case you can't here's my prototype. This is the pink side of the paper...........
and this is the cream side. I adjusted the size of the bottom section to fit once I'd chosen my ribbon and the Dream stamp.
Once I'd done all of the stamping and colouring I stuck it together to make the pocket. I was then able to add the ribbon before I stuck it to the base card. This also hid the ends of the ribbon.
The bookmark was cut on my Cameo but you could easily do one by hand. I went through a tassel phase a few years ago so I dug one of them out to finish it off.