With so long between the Clarity TV shows this month I'm running out of things to post, so it's a real blast from the past today.
Anyway, for some reason my topper never got made into a card. Back in July it came up again in conversation and I had the idea of doing it myself.
I wanted to keep the new version pretty much the same as the original but as you can see I made a couple of small changes. I don't know why but I got Spring and Summer the wrong way round on the first one, so I changed that. I also changed the colour of the ground in Autumn as I couldn't remember what ink pad I'd used.
I kept the making up of the card really simple as I always do. How someone else would have made it up was one of the things I was looking forward to seeing when we did the original swap.
Anyway, it may have taken nearly two years for the recipient to get her card but better late than never!
Whilst I'm feeling nostalgic here are my trees from Lesson two that I made along with Barbara. If someone had told me then that I'd end up on the Design Team I wouldn't have believed them! You never know what the future holds.......
Lesson 2 - Split Tree Set