I got a bit carried away though and added a bit more foliage than Barbara did.
I made my large moon mask using a Spellbinder die which measures 60mm in diameter, so I cut a 61mm aperture in the Doeflex. I think I could have maybe made it a little larger but it worked really well. You can see exactly where to position it and the ink blends in well from the Doeflex, plus the remaining part of the Doeflex sheet covers up you work which is great for an accident prone crafter like me!
I also added these little fairies as I thought they would look cute hovering in front of the moon. A bit of fairy dust (glitter) adds the finishing touch.
Lesson 17 Set - Toadstool and Hares
I can't believe we're nearly at the end of another month. Gelli Day went well yesterday and I have now finished my samples for this month. I just have to photograph them now. That's always a fun job!
Don't forget, there's still time (unitl 8pm on Sunday 30th June) to enter this month's Clarity Stamp Challenge if you haven't already. I'll be back on Monday with my next project for it.
I hope you have a great weekend.