I stamped and coloured the foxgloves the same way as I did for my Foxgloves Card but this time I added some bees.
I thought it would look cute having one going into a flower. I stamped the headless bee on the card and then stamped and cut out his body. I cut a slit in the flower and inserted the body into it.
I added a matching green mat and made it into a card but it was still lacking something. Then I had the "Bee Mine" idea. It added a bit of interest and finished it off nicely.
Only one more week to go before Barbara is back on TV for another Clarity weekend. My samples for that are coming along well but until then I have some of the ones I made for the last German shows on HSE24 to share with you.