It was all going quite nicely until I managed to get black ink from the side of my hand on the bottom right corner. Luckily some extra grasses were able to cover that up.
I was also too heavy handed with the Butterscotch ink doing the sky and my picture was looking like a Norwich City scarf, so I added some Adirondack Mountain Rose to calm it down a bit. After that it changed from something that I nearly binned to something I was really pleased with. It just shows how a couple of simple additions can really transform something.
My friend lives on a dairy farm so I thought that a couple of cows would be a fun finishing touch.
Cows from the Remountable Farm Set