I created a little woodland scene for this card which involved quite a bit of masking!
I started off by stamping out the design on copy paper. When I do this I don't bother with masks as I just want to work out where things are going to go. Then when I come to stamp it out for real I know exactly where to position the stamps. It makes things a lot easier, especially on designs like this where I had to stamp the front fox and the sitting fox before the tree stump.
After I'd done the stamping, the masks come in handy again to cover the work up whilst doing the brayering. They're now stored with all of my others for the next time I use those stamps.
The colouring is done with ProMarkers and the greenery is done with Adirondack Lettuce and Meadow and Versafine Olympia Green.
I used the bark side of Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Bricks and Bark folder to create textured panels for the background as I thought they worked well with the tree stumps. I found some card to match the foxes but it still needed something else. After rooting through my stash I found some eyelets that matched perfectly. These came with my Crop-A-Dile and I have a load of them left - I bet I'm not the only one!
Mini Grasses from Remountable Garden Set