As soon as I saw the Daffodils stamp I knew it would look fab in colour. However I didn't have any pens to colour it with and I didn't fancy trying to do it with an ink pad. This gave me an excuse to buy a couple of Distress Markers (I'd been wanting to try them for ages) - Mowed Lawn and Mustard Seed.
That was stamped in black Archival and finished off with some clouds and a bright yellow sun (created with Mustard Seed Distress Ink). I also went around the edge of the daffodil frame with that to add some more sunshine.
Now I just need a few more markers, or I will be doing a lot of yellow and green cards!