This was the result.
I just used the petal with the daises on and stamped ten of them out in black Archival. I then coloured them in with Distress Markers. I cut a circle out for the middle and coloured it like the centre of the daisies.
I also coloured a couple of different ones green for the leaves and used the Leafy Border stamp for the stalk.
It doesn't look very attractive from this angle but it shows how I curled the petals and used Pinflair gel to give them some dimension.
I didn't want black card showing through the ribbon so I used white and just coloured the edges black.
I'm now eagerly awaiting the postman as I should have some new Clarity goodies arriving today...........