I moved everything downstairs into the dining room as it's so hot upstairs. Hubby had the job of popping upstairs for me if I'd forgotten anything but he was soon sacked. Quite frankly, he was hopeless! As with most things, it was much easier to do it myself. I then had a bit of a panic when I realised I didn't have the birds from the kit but I managed to find them and rush back downstairs to catch up.
I have the 8 x 10" Gelli plate so I improvised a 6 x 6" aperture from a bit of Doeflex. I put it on top of the plate at the last second, just before I took the print. It worked well as a temporary solution but I have decided that Hubby's going to treat me to the smaller one. My large one needs a friend!
I got some dark paint in the middle of this one but I quite like it.
This one's my favourite.
This one smells lovely! I think I had more paint left than I was supposed to but I really like the effect.
Those are my efforts. It was a challenge doing it live but I so enjoyed it. I will probably have another go at them and take my time.
I'm now looking forward to tomorrow's shows to see what else Barbara has in store for us. I will also be sharing my samples from this weekend's shows.