This is the second of the Gelli print cards that I made with the Filigraphy Seahorses stamps. It's done in a similar way to the first one except this time I used the Seahorse Masks when I took the print so that I had a nice white area to stamp them on. I kept the bodies monochrome but added some colour to their heads.
The seaweed is coloured in with Distress Markers and Glossy Accents have been applied to the bubbles to add some texture.
I best get up to my craft room. The card I've saved until last is one that could take a while. Wish me luck!
Stamps and Stencils Used
Neptune from the Remountable Patterns Set